Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 5-6 years ago, I made the wife a pair of Adirondack Chairs for her birthday(surprise). This was my first official try at wood working. Wasn't all that bad. Built it using Cedar wood, and applied a clear-coat to the natural finish. Over time, the clear-coat degraded. I was going to re-apply, but wife said she'd like something, in the yard, that would "pop". So, I pressure washed the chairs and applied an oil based primer(Kiltz). One chair is to be Red, and the other Yellow. I applied a first & second coat to one of the chairs during the week.

Today, after completing a few yard chores, I finished the third coat of Apple Red paint to one chair.

IMG_0159.JPG

One down, and one to go. :good2:

I'll post the other when complete. :munch: Gonna "POP" the lawn.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She would't go for the green and yellow?:laugh:
No. Don't think I didn't try. She said, "We already have plenty enough Green & Yellow around here".
:laugh:

:greentractorride:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
No. Don't think I didn't try. She said, "We already have plenty enough Green & Yellow around here".

No such thing!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Nice work fly, I am not sure it is a good idea letting your wife know that you are that handy though. I did that about 25 years ago and 2 houses later and more projects than I care to mention with more on the list and so on and on and on.......:lol:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice work fly, I am not sure it is a good idea letting your wife know that you are that handy though. I did that about 25 years ago and 2 houses later and more projects than I care to mention with more on the list and so on and on and on.......:lol:
I've found that out.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts

Now thats a problem!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts