Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I have a quick Q! My tractor should be ready next week but everyone has been OOS of FEL. Can someone give me an accurate measurement of OAL of a 2032 or 2038 with the FEL. I have a 14ft tandem axel trailer and want to make sure she will fit before I head to pick it up. I have a gatormade utility trailer and will have to put a couple 2X6's where the wheels will come up so it wont bend the mesh on the lift gate... Any other suggestions?

Thanks!!

Joe

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
It will carry the tractor from a weight perspective but 14 feet is kind of short for a 2 series with an FEL if you ask me. Your FEL may over hang a little bit, hopefully you do not have any long implements on the back of it. If you are really concerned about it you can always disconnect the bucket in the bed of your truck (I assume you are using a truck as the tow vehicle). That will get you back several feet as you can tuck the FEL arms in close to the tractor. It will also take some weight off the trailer if that becomes a concern. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not worried about my truck for towing, or the trailer weight wise. I just I bought the trailer 2 years ago when I bought my teryx 4. I only needed a 12ft, but always better to go a little bigger and got the 14. Now I need a 16ft. This is how we all end up with so many trailers. I figured I was safe with the 14 then decided to pull ur trigger on the JD.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts