Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Load-N-Go attachment seems to work well for 1R and 2R series tractors with 60 inch mowing decks. Anyone know if it would work equally well with a 3R series equipped with the same 60 inch mower deck that comes on the 2r?

GreenPartStore quotes Deere as follows: "We are excited to announce the availability of the John Deere Load-N-Go attachment for 1 Series and Model Year 2017 and newer 2025R Tractors with 7-Iron Auto-Connect 60D mower decks."

Has anyone investigated whether the Load-N-Go would work equally well on a 3R series?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I do not know the answer but here is what I noticed when I bolted the load and go to my 60D deck used on my 1025R with a 120R loader. The front tire center to center distance stayed the same on the 2 drive over ramps with the load and go. Your front tire ctr to ctr dimension would need to be the same as the 1025R. Your loader would need to be the same width as the 120R loader to match up with the lift coupling on each side of the deck. The tire guide on the left side of my New drive over ramp is now almost useless as it is only about an inch above the new drive over ramp. This makes driving over the deck much harder because there is not a lot of room for being too far left as you drive up on it. It is now hard to rub the tire side on the left ramp guide bar.
hope this helps.
john

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
When I ordered my 2025R with Load-N-Go they listed on the purchase sheet a tire guide for the 2025. The change in tire size 1025R to 2025R must drive the tire guide change.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not know the answer but here is what I noticed when I bolted the load and go to my 60D deck used on my 1025R with a 120R loader. The front tire center to center distance stayed the same on the 2 drive over ramps with the load and go. Your front tire ctr to ctr dimension would need to be the same as the 1025R. Your loader would need to be the same width as the 120R loader to match up with the lift coupling on each side of the deck. The tire guide on the left side of my New drive over ramp is now almost useless as it is only about an inch above the new drive over ramp. This makes driving over the deck much harder because there is not a lot of room for being too far left as you drive up on it. It is now hard to rub the tire side on the left ramp guide bar.
hope this helps.
john
Yes, very helpful. I doubt the distance between the front tires on the 3R series is the same as it is on the 1 and 2 series. I'm also guessing that my 320 loader will be wider than the 120R which, as you suggest, would also be required for the Load-N-Go to work properly.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I'm also guessing that my 320 loader will be wider than the 120R which, as you suggest, would also be required for the Load-N-Go to work properly.
I'm not sure that this is the reason behind the L-n-G not working on the 3 series. From what I understand, the 1 through 4 series have the same "spread" on the loader arms where it connects and picks up the bucket. In other words, a bucket off a 1 series can be attached to the 4 series loader because the attachment points have the same dimensions. My guess is the L-n-G won't work due to the difference in width of the front axle (tire to tire).

·
Administrator
17,325 Posts
My guess is the L-n-G won't work due to the difference in width of the front axle (tire to tire).
Yes, the loader hookups (JDQA) are the same...but wheel spacing in certainly not.

·
Administrator
17,325 Posts
I'm also guessing that my 320 loader will be wider than the 120R
The loader connections are the exact same for the 1-4 series.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I knew I could count on Kenny for confirmation. (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts