Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I need to use the disc my step dad has. Has dad thought my tractor wouldn't pick it up cause of the hunk of concrete that is on it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369765602.312776.jpg

The tractor it's hooked too is a ford 1520 4x4. 24 hp. I think my tractor would pick is up. But either way I got it done and didn't have to use my fuel!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
tractordata*com

Should have specs on both models.....

Good luck

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
That looks like about a 5' disk, right? I also keep big chunks of rock on my 5' disk so it turns the soil better. I use mine with no problem behind my 2520. I think you'd do fine.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks like about a 5' disk, right? I also keep big chunks of rock on my 5' disk so it turns the soil better. I use mine with no problem behind my 2520. I think you'd do fine.
I measured it a while back. I think it was 66". I think my tractor would handle it too. I need to disk up some more of the yard so next time I will give it a try.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Your 2320 is rated very close to the ford...within 125#. JD is usually very conservative on listed capacities as well. I would be willing to bet it could match that old ford:laugh:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your 2320 is rated very close to the ford...within 125#. JD is usually very conservative on listed capacities as well. I would be willing to bet it could match that old ford:laugh:
Thanks. Next time I need to use it I'm going to try my tractor. I don't think I will have a problem with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts