Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
You're going to love those forks!! Like so many others, my forks are on more than my bucket. My stepson was out in the garage with me over the weekend and saw the forks - he was pretty amazed that I had something like that on my tractor! :laugh:

You probably mentioned this in some other thread, but - what kind of tractor are you getting?

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
Congratulations on both! If you know the delivery date of the tractor, you might try asking to delay the ship date of the forks, if it's necessary. It might be easier, and more fun, to unload the forks using your shiny new machine.
I'm not sure they will need unloading. The UPS man just laid mine on the porch (or whoever it was that brought them). :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Tremendous attachment! I know you are going to use the heck out of them.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
2038R with 220R fel and 270B bh. No mmm

In addition to the forks, I ordered a HeavyHitch duel suitcase weight bracket... it’s already been shipped
Be careful!! Driving around on a rig that nice is going to make you a chick magnet!! :bigthumb: But don't worry - you'll get used to it. I did. :laugh::hide:

You are going to enjoy the heck out of that setup!!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,849 Posts
Be careful!! Driving around on a rig that nice is going to make you a chick magnet!! :bigthumb: But don't worry - you'll get used to it. I did. :laugh::hide:
Well said. :lol:

Reactions: TheSilverFox

·
RIP Chris
148 Posts
2038R with 220R fel and 270B bh. No mmm

In addition to the forks, I ordered a HeavyHitch duel suitcase weight bracket... it’s already been shipped
Very sweet! Those are perfect all around sized homeowner machines. If you ever find the need, Curtis just came out with a real nice cab for them. Compact Tractor Cabs I don't mean this as a sales pitch of any kind, but I had the chance to play around on one of these machines with the cab installed and I was very impressed. If this had come along 1-2 years ago, it would be the exact setup I'd own.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Great minds think alike! I ordered exactly the same items as well as the Heavy Hitch dual row receiver.

Unless things have smoothed out at Artillian, it may be awhile. If I recall correctly, when I ordered mine earlier this year, it was 6 to 8 weeks. They're worth the wait. I went with their storage cart, as well. It doubles as a bucket storage cart, as well.

Reactions: TheSilverFox

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Pulled the trigger on a new set of Artillian forks today!

Went with the 3k lb receiver hitch frame and 2.5k lb 42”x4” tines.

And the new backrest too...

Hopefully the tractor will arrive before the forks :)
Silver Fox,

Thank you for your order HOHOHO.

If you email me your order number and name, I'll be sure to give Santa's Elves a push.

Happy Holidays
John Davis
Director Of Sales - Artillian/Curtis
[email protected]
978-621-0963

1 - 13 of 13 Posts