Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been receiving a paper statement each month regarding my tractor purchase agreement.
This month Deere sent an offer to go paperless and become entered into a drawing to win a 2018 XUV835R Gator.
They will enter your name every month after going paperless until Dec. 2018, just before the drawing.
It looks like a beautiful machine and you guys just watch lucky little me win this baby!
Anybody getting paper statements should jump in and register at
https://myjohndeere.deere.com/wps/portal/myjd/login?logout=true

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
I have been receiving a paper statement each month regarding my tractor purchase agreement.
This month Deere sent an offer to go paperless and become entered into a drawing to win a 2018 XUV835R Gator.
They will enter your name every month after going paperless until Dec. 2018, just before the drawing.
It looks like a beautiful machine and you guys just watch lucky little me win this baby!
i wonder if i my account thru Farm Plan will or would count. we get a invoice every month now. i will surely:bigthumb:show this to the wife-:yahoo:that is exactly what i want too.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Has anyone that has signed up for paperless statements from JD, stopped getting statements mailed. I signed up for paperless statements over 2 years ago, but I still get mailed statements?

·
Premium Member
13,933 Posts
Thanks no need for me paperless, I should be getting my last statement in about 7-10 according to the person I talked with this morning.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks no need for me paperless, I should be getting my last statement in about 7-10 according to the person I talked with this morning.
Good for you! I've got a couple more years. The way time goes when you get older my day will be here before I know it.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Still using paper here. Someone has to keep the postal service in business. :mocking: I do pay by digital means.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
too got the email...funny thing is I have one payment left.....switched to electronic anyhow to see if they enter me......
I was wondering myself as I went through the process of setting up my account. Somewhere around completion after logging in with my shiny new user name and password I selected the paperless option and a pop up confirming the promotion came up.
God knows if my name really gets put in the cage or not...

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just turned off electronic statements, received my verification and turned eStatements back on....

Can't hurt to try. :unknown:

Matt

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
I was wondering myself as I went through the process of setting up my account. Somewhere around completion after logging in with my shiny new user name and password I selected the paperless option and a pop up confirming the promotion came up.
God knows if my name really gets put in the cage or not...
:dunno:the wife looked and worked for probably more than an hr., trying to find where u sign up, and than receive notification about the gator deal. so we don't know if we are in the sign up or not. she used our regular sign in name. i will get her to change ours, and try again-thanks

I just turned off electronic statements, received my verification and turned eStatements back on....

Can't hurt to try. :unknown:

Matt
i will ask the wife to try this-thanks. maybe with a new sign in and password ours will show up then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts