Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never had to send photos before using windows 10. But I can't send any because the size of the photos are way too big & exceed the capacity I'm allowed. I've also installed a free program called "Easy Thumbnails" & it appear to be installed correctly but I still don't know how to get the photo size down.

The second problem to this is that if I have several photos I want to reduce & send all at the same time, how do I reduce the size of the photos as a "batch" so I avoid individual sizing which can be a real PIA. Is there a help section in 10 I can go to. Whatever I try is not working. I'm sure there's a simple answer but I can't find it. I'm not into this stuff. If it doesn't have nuts & bolts, I can't deal with it.

·
Registered
21,502 Posts
I have used this image viewer/editor for many years. Has always been free but I sent the guy $20 a couple years ago since it works so well and is constantly updated.

FastStone Image Viewer - Powerful and Intuitive Photo Viewer, Editor and Batch Converter

With that you can easily resize images alone or a batch.

They also have a standalone image resizer -

FastStone Photo Resizer - Powerful Image Converter/Resizer

There is a slight learning curve with the image viewer but that is to be expected with so many functions. Once you get the basic idea the rest comes easily.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Faststone works great, and for single resize/edit/crop/reduce resolution/convert and many other functions, paint.net (free) works very well. I'm still looking for one that handles gamma as well as the old Photo Editor that came with Microsoft Office.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
Maddog, are you talking email from a computer? If so, it might benefit you to look into G Mail. File size is not an issue. That is how I send email recipients video files. The recipient would of course also have to have G Mail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts