Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have officially thrown in the towel on Winter and are getting ready for a big Spring season and need to make room for new tractors and mowers.

We are currently have a HUGE clearance sale on our in-stock Frontier 3-Point Snowblowers and are pricing them to move out the door and onto your tractors!

Frontier SB1154 - 54" 3-Point Snowblower
$2,199 w/ FREE SHIPPING

(Manual Chute & Rotation)​
http://www.muttonpower.com/p-9690-frontier-74-3-point-snowblower-sb1174.aspx

We only have a few of each model in-stock so if you have been thinking about getting a new Frontier 3-Point Snowblower for your Sub-Compact or Compact Deere Tractor - there's never been a better time to buy! Prices on the Frontier & John Deere Snowblowers go up every year and availability is always limited - so these prices will never be seen again after this Winter!

Want to save even more $$$? Contact one of our salesmen and ask about discounts available on purchases of multiple attachments and implements!

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
lol I don't suppose I can get this retro-actively, eh? :laugh::laugh:

Oh well, So far buying the SB1164 has been my best investment yet. It hasn't snowed enough to need it since it arrived! All my neighbors are thanking me for buying it.

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
Just gonna add on here but we (finally!) got some snow here today. I put the SB1164 on, strapped on my goggles and fired her up. That thing ate through 10" of snow like nothing. :good2:

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
No snow here to deal with thankfully !!! Any chance you're running a sale on 3 bag power flow grass catcher for my new X580 ? :gizmo:

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts