Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without making this a debate, looking for people's 1st 2 pics for winter diesel fuel additive. Thanks for participating!

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Howe's and Lucas

·
Administrator
16,753 Posts
I couldn't delete the poll, so I just closed it...

:focus:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I run Ford's PM-22A cetane booster-lubricant in the warm months since I use it in my truck anyway and I like Stanodyne's winter treatment for the very cold weeks I may experience.

·
Super Moderator
4,760 Posts
I voted for *. But I use Lucas. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Stanadyne Winter 1000
Tried and tested in sub zero conditions in heavy equipment over the years on jobsites. Never had a jelling issue using it.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I use Optilube. Where did they go?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Stanadyne Performance.
Run all year long.

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
In our diesel tank at home we use Cen Pe Co
At work we use power service.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Power service and CRC diesel additive for lubrication and JD anti bacterial, then a bit of diesel with all that.:laugh:

Yep I take my sugar with coffee and cream.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hiya,

It doesn't matter what brand you use for a treatment product, the only thing that matters is:

If you have a water separator, you need to use a "demulsifier" type treatment. This will enable the separator to remove water from the fuel.

If you DON'T HAVE a water separator, you need to use a "emulsifier" type treatment. This will break up the water into tiny particles that will hopefully pass through the injection system harmlessly. Note: This only applies to tier 3 and earlier equipment and pre-1998 on-road equipment with mechanical injection systems, later than that with the electronic injection systems you run the risk of injection system damage from the water traversing the high pressure components if you use an emulsifier.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Power Service because that’s what Penske used in big trucks and it worked well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts