Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2015 1025r Mauser Cab, 54” front blower, frontier RB2060 rear blade, ballast box, H120 Loader 53”
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a success!!! In fact you couldn’t wipe that grin off her face! She said “ Man that’” was fun I wish there was more I could do” And well I learned something new today. Guess you can’t load videos on here🤷‍♂️
Tire Snow Wheel Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Snow

·
Registered
2015 1025r Mauser Cab, 54” front blower, frontier RB2060 rear blade, ballast box, H120 Loader 53”
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You messed up, now you'll never get to run the blower again 😆
Well there’s more to the story! But I don’t care to share everything here. Let’s just say there will be times when I might need her to be proficient at operating Johnny👍

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I don't even bother blowing that little bit of snow, just not worth the fuel in my book. Now we are expecting 3-4" overnight and I will probably have to blow tomorrow. I will make that decision tomorrow morning when I use the tractor and snow blower to take out the trash. The Block heater will have been on for two hours by the 08:30 time to go out to the road so the cab will heat up quick. When I do blow, it takes anywhere from 90 minutes to over 3 hours depending on the snow.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
My wife likes to use the tractor once in awhile too. It comes in handy when I need her to help me pull dead vehicles around.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'll need to Host your videos to a Photo Hosting site, then link them to this site.
Sounds kinda complicated for an old dog new tricks🤷‍♂️
I don't even bother blowing that little bit of snow, just not worth the fuel in my book. Now we are expecting 3-4" overnight and I will probably have to blow tomorrow. I will make that decision tomorrow morning when I use the tractor and snow blower to take out the trash. The Block heater will have been on for two hours by the 08:30 time to go out to the road so the cab will heat up quick. When I do blow, it takes anywhere from 90 minutes to over 3 hours depending on the snow.
So you say don’t waste fuel on training my wife but it ok to waste fuel to take out trash?? At this point I’m not to concerned about fuel consumption just want to be ready for when the snow comes! And those 90 minutes to 3 hours sounds like Good Times to me👍👍 Keep an eye on that fuel gauge though🤣😂

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
19,001 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm an old dog and I learn new trick every day. (y)

Click here.
Thanks, have to check into that. Half ass kinda wanted to create some videos from my dash cam recordings this winter! Another thing I literally know nothing about.🤣 But you can’t just get old and put your head in the sand right!!

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
19,001 Posts
The link I posted is very easy to use. Sing up with an email address and it will give you a password to enter your free account. You'll be able to change the password to your liking in your account profile.
If you need help, send me a PM (private Message) through this site. I'd be glad to help.
To send a PM, click on my Avatar, then click on "Start Conversation." (y)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The link I posted is very easy to use. Sing up with an email address and it will give you a password to enter your free account. You'll be able to change the password to your liking in your account profile.
If you need help, send me a PM (private Message) through this site. I'd be glad to help.
To send a PM, click on my Avatar, then click on "Start Conversation." (y)
Ok thanks 👍

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sounds kinda complicated for an old dog new tricks🤷‍♂️

So you say don’t waste fuel on training my wife but it ok to waste fuel to take out trash?? At this point I’m not to concerned about fuel consumption just want to be ready for when the snow comes! And those 90 minutes to 3 hours sounds like Good Times to me👍👍 Keep an eye on that fuel gauge though🤣😂
I was wondering the same thing, take out the trash with a tractor but don't clean your driveway?

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
I've trained my wife to work with the tractor. She can lift me up and down while I'm in the man cage, and I 'let her pull the bucket pins or 3 point latch so I don't have to leave the seat. Other than that, she can use her Gator or walk. She needs to lose weight anyway.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I've trained my wife to work with the tractor. She can lift me up and down while I'm in the man cage, and I 'let her pull the bucket pins or 3 point latch so I don't have to leave the seat. Other than that, she can use her Gator or walk. She needs to lose weight anyway.
you can always get her a heavier vacuum.

·
Premium Member
2021 1025R Cab
156 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,811 Posts
Looks like Bob got let outta his man cage again

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
Better hope she's not on GTT!

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
She never looks at the site, but she does have a great sense of humor. :rolleyes: She has to. We've been married for 47 years.

I told her I might let her wash the tractor tomorrow after we get back from Tractor Supply.

·
Registered
291 Posts
She never looks at the site, but she does have a great sense of humor. :rolleyes: She has to. We've been married for 47 years.

I told her I might let her wash the tractor tomorrow after we get back from Tractor Supply.
my wife has a great sense of humor also. When we are in the cleaning stuff aisle at the grocery store if there are other ladies in the aisle I will tell my wife "as long as your birthday is coming up why don't you pick out a new mop" I do get some looks from the other ladies

1 - 20 of 53 Posts