Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 1025r Mauser Cab, 54” front blower, frontier RB2060 rear blade, ballast box, H120 Loader 53”
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a success!!! In fact you couldn’t wipe that grin off her face! She said “ Man that’” was fun I wish there was more I could do” And well I learned something new today. Guess you can’t load videos on here🤷‍♂️
Tire Snow Wheel Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Snow

·
Registered
2015 1025r Mauser Cab, 54” front blower, frontier RB2060 rear blade, ballast box, H120 Loader 53”
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You messed up, now you'll never get to run the blower again 😆
Well there’s more to the story! But I don’t care to share everything here. Let’s just say there will be times when I might need her to be proficient at operating Johnny👍

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'll need to Host your videos to a Photo Hosting site, then link them to this site.
Sounds kinda complicated for an old dog new tricks🤷‍♂️
I don't even bother blowing that little bit of snow, just not worth the fuel in my book. Now we are expecting 3-4" overnight and I will probably have to blow tomorrow. I will make that decision tomorrow morning when I use the tractor and snow blower to take out the trash. The Block heater will have been on for two hours by the 08:30 time to go out to the road so the cab will heat up quick. When I do blow, it takes anywhere from 90 minutes to over 3 hours depending on the snow.
So you say don’t waste fuel on training my wife but it ok to waste fuel to take out trash?? At this point I’m not to concerned about fuel consumption just want to be ready for when the snow comes! And those 90 minutes to 3 hours sounds like Good Times to me👍👍 Keep an eye on that fuel gauge though🤣😂

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm an old dog and I learn new trick every day. (y)

Click here.
Thanks, have to check into that. Half ass kinda wanted to create some videos from my dash cam recordings this winter! Another thing I literally know nothing about.🤣 But you can’t just get old and put your head in the sand right!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The link I posted is very easy to use. Sing up with an email address and it will give you a password to enter your free account. You'll be able to change the password to your liking in your account profile.
If you need help, send me a PM (private Message) through this site. I'd be glad to help.
To send a PM, click on my Avatar, then click on "Start Conversation." (y)
Ok thanks 👍

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I keep reading this subject and wonder... since you're only training the winter wife it has raised a few questions.
1) Where does the winter wife go in the summer?
2) Do you plan on training the summer wife on winter duties? (And the summer wife on winter duties?)
3) Are there spring and fall wives?
4) Does the winter wife wear sun dresses?
Interesting question!! Although all that excitement sounds fun.
A. Don’t know if my heart is strong enough!! “Coming to join you Elizabeth”
B. That would definitely cut into financing attachments$$$
C.Is there really more than one that would want to deal with my crap??
D. Which trumps A-C!!! She’s a keeper and I totally satisfied and very lucky to have her.
And just to clear up anyone else out there possibly miss reading my user name!! It’s A Man And Johnny 15. Yes I’m a dude I know some y’all was getting excited thinking otherwise 🤦🏼

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
You said earlier that she had a great sense of humor, so I'm guessing that you're sharing this plethora of wisdom with her, and she is finding it as humorous as we all are?
Tell her "Hello" from all of us please!
I did??🤷‍♂️Hey I’m just here to share the experience🤣
Wife wanted to know how to use blower on 1025 for the time she would come north with the girls to ride snowmobiles. Once I showed her, she asked is that all there is to it? This is easy.

She did break a shear pin on a rock. If she didn’t, I would have. She said she was sorry because she knew what a pain it was to replace on the Craftsman lawn mower blower. You had to find that left over piece and align it to bang it out. Then I showed her where the spares were and how easy it was to change.

Now we are up north full time. Looking to add a plow to Polaris General for her to use. (Well, that’s how I’m going to sell her on that purchase)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s awesome. Yes my wife, and sounds like yours is a big part of well pretty much everything we do. Except for the cooking and house stuff, shamefully I am not to involved in those activities.
I’ve talked until I was blue in the face to her about getting my tractor. And well about 1 1/2 years ago that stop light of hers went from Red to a Flickering yellow and then GREEN. Especially when I found my deal and it came with the Mauser Cab. That’s one thing about our old Suburban plow truck that she always commented on. “It’s a beast but Damn it got a great heater.” And when I first started looking at tractors there wasn’t plans on affording a cab. And I think now that was the biggest reason she was against getting one. Because her first question about the Mauser Cab was “Does it have a heater?”🤣🤣
Are you close to the UP?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Oh yeah. 10 minutes to the north is the Michigan state line. We are suppose to get hit Sunday into Monday with snow. Just put blower on Johnny. Which reminds me, I need to order extension hoses for it. What a pain reaching under the cab to get those fittings off. Mostly because it is such a tight fit length wise.

Extension hoses?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Oh yeah. 10 minutes to the north is the Michigan state line. We are suppose to get hit Sunday into Monday with snow. Just put blower on Johnny. Which reminds me, I need to order extension hoses for it. What a pain reaching under the cab to get those fittings off. Mostly because it is such a tight fit length wise.

We used to snowmobile in Houghton Hancock area in the UP when I lived in Mi. Lots of snow!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.