Green Tractor Talk banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

Premium Member
Part of the training should probably include a GTT account so she can start spending money on the tractor too.
Your life would be better if you stopped using drugs.

Registered
The looks is those women in the store aisle immediately forming a visual image of you waddling like a duck down the aisle with the mop "vertically deposited" with the handle dragging the floor.........Guys get over emotional slights and can move on as if nothing was ever said or done, women NEVER forget.............
True-er words were never spoken. . .

Registered
Pretty sure this already exists...... 馃憼 馃拫 馃コ
Wasn't that Epstein and Maxwell's line of business?

• Haha
Reactions: tj1

Registered
D. Which trumps A-C!!! She鈥檚 a keeper and I totally satisfied and very lucky to have her.
And just to clear up anyone else out there possibly miss reading my user name!! It鈥檚 A Man And Johnny 15. Yes I鈥檓 a dude I know some y鈥檃ll was getting excited thinking otherwise 馃う馃徏
Here I thought it said Amanda and Johnny.

Registered
Wife wanted to know how to use blower on 1025 for the time she would come north with the girls to ride snowmobiles. Once I showed her, she asked is that all there is to it? This is easy.

She did break a shear pin on a rock. If she didn鈥檛, I would have. She said she was sorry because she knew what a pain it was to replace on the Craftsman lawn mower blower. You had to find that left over piece and align it to bang it out. Then I showed her where the spares were and how easy it was to change.

Now we are up north full time. Looking to add a plow to Polaris General for her to use. (Well, that鈥檚 how I鈥檓 going to sell her on that purchase)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
2015 1025r Mauser Cab, 54鈥 front blower, frontier RB2060 rear blade, ballast box, H120 Loader 53鈥
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
You said earlier that she had a great sense of humor, so I'm guessing that you're sharing this plethora of wisdom with her, and she is finding it as humorous as we all are?
Tell her "Hello" from all of us please!
I did??馃し鈥嶁檪锔廐ey I鈥檓 just here to share the experience馃ぃ
Wife wanted to know how to use blower on 1025 for the time she would come north with the girls to ride snowmobiles. Once I showed her, she asked is that all there is to it? This is easy.

She did break a shear pin on a rock. If she didn鈥檛, I would have. She said she was sorry because she knew what a pain it was to replace on the Craftsman lawn mower blower. You had to find that left over piece and align it to bang it out. Then I showed her where the spares were and how easy it was to change.

Now we are up north full time. Looking to add a plow to Polaris General for her to use. (Well, that鈥檚 how I鈥檓 going to sell her on that purchase)

That鈥檚 awesome. Yes my wife, and sounds like yours is a big part of well pretty much everything we do. Except for the cooking and house stuff, shamefully I am not to involved in those activities.
I鈥檝e talked until I was blue in the face to her about getting my tractor. And well about 1 1/2 years ago that stop light of hers went from Red to a Flickering yellow and then GREEN. Especially when I found my deal and it came with the Mauser Cab. That鈥檚 one thing about our old Suburban plow truck that she always commented on. 鈥淚t鈥檚 a beast but Damn it got a great heater.鈥 And when I first started looking at tractors there wasn鈥檛 plans on affording a cab. And I think now that was the biggest reason she was against getting one. Because her first question about the Mauser Cab was 鈥淒oes it have a heater?鈥濔煠p煠
Are you close to the UP?

Registered
Are you close to the UP?
Oh yeah. 10 minutes to the north is the Michigan state line. We are suppose to get hit Sunday into Monday with snow. Just put blower on Johnny. Which reminds me, I need to order extension hoses for it. What a pain reaching under the cab to get those fittings off. Mostly because it is such a tight fit length wise.

Registered
2015 1025r Mauser Cab, 54鈥 front blower, frontier RB2060 rear blade, ballast box, H120 Loader 53鈥
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Oh yeah. 10 minutes to the north is the Michigan state line. We are suppose to get hit Sunday into Monday with snow. Just put blower on Johnny. Which reminds me, I need to order extension hoses for it. What a pain reaching under the cab to get those fittings off. Mostly because it is such a tight fit length wise.

Extension hoses?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

We used to snowmobile in Houghton Hancock area in the UP when I lived in Mi. Lots of snow!!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts