Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wiring diagram for 1026r tail lights that run thru rops?
Broke Left hand light off rops now it won't start. All fuses are checked and good, head lighting and fender work lights work, 12volt accessory plug works also
won't start and no dash lights at all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Maybe a a hot wire is grounding, can you pull the fuse for the lights and see if it starts? I'll look for the diagram, but i"m sure someone will beat me to it...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
I shorted the third fuse down 10 amp and my 1025r would not start.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I think you probably blew a fuse when the wires shorted.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wiring for tail lights on rops

Wiring diagram for 1026r tail lights that run thru rops?
Broke Left hand light off rops now it won't start. All fuses are checked and good, head lighting and fender work lights work,
won't start and no dash lights at all ?

Double checked fuse again none are bad, but i did notice temp gauge and rpm gauge hands are still sitting at operating range as if it were running :banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe a a hot wire is grounding, can you pull the fuse for the lights and see if it starts? I'll look for the diagram, but i"m sure someone will beat me to it...
Tried that no start either

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Talked to my dealer this morning Tri Green in Cookeville,TN. they said it would be Monday before they could be here to pick up for service. He told me if I had a volt meter I could start tracking wires from ignition switch to all locations leads to locate a possible dead short.

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Talked to my dealer this morning Tri Green in Cookeville,TN. they said it would be Monday before they could be here to pick up for service. He told me if I had a volt meter I could start tracking wires from ignition switch to all locations leads to locate a possible dead short.

Good luck MD,hope you get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later...:cheers:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found my dead short today it was a fuse I checked with my meter instead of a visual check.
Now got to replace light and relocate to inside rops so this doesn't happen again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts