Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
My wiring harness taps in by the firewall. My dealer did it for me so I am not sure where they tapped in. I will try and get a picture to post up. I know when I did the diverter valve on my 2210, I tapped into the ignition switch wiring.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Here is a photo of mine. It goes to a harness on the right side of the engine by the firewall. It looks like it's factory so maybe there is a spare plug/connection there pre-wired by JD. Hard to say because the dealer did it as part of the set up when I bought the tractor last year. If all else fails, call WR Long, they should have an idea on where it needs to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
You may have already done this project since you asked several weeks ago, but I just ran the power lead to the battery and used the inline fuse holder and wire loom that WR Long provided in the kit. I have a WirthCo Battery Doctor Triple Tap that makes it easy to add small electrical accessories that you want to be always "on." I am not too worried about running the battery down this way, as pressing the switch for the grapple without the tractor being on won't be fun for long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts