Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the show today. Had a good time walking around and got to drive a 6195R. They have a rep come in and show you how to drive the new transmission. Clutch optional, basically a joystick with creep function forward and reverse and then standard forward and reverse where you push it more or less for different speeds. The last half of the track you push a button and it drives you around it. Just like Big Jim’s gator the AC works great.:laugh: The booth had a lot of equipment and at least one of every series they make in mowers and tractors 1-9.

They also had Dodge trucks to drive through a course and 1 pulling a skid loader. Another with some sort of mountain bicycle.:dunno:

I think I chose wisely.

I was surprised how big the show was. Almost like a farm progress show and perhaps more field demos going on.

Some photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
That sounds like a good time.

They have a show like that in Southern MN I think as well. Maybe they move around from state to state. They used to bring in the big stuff to our State Fair but haven't done that in quite a few years now. Now the only thing they have are X Series and CUTs up to the 3 series. Then throw in a few ZTraks and Gators.

I miss getting to check out the big stuff. I have to head down to the family farm for that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts