·
Registered
2,940 Posts
There was a wish list?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, you could add items to it and when ready to order just add it to the cart. I had several items in it, like filters, ready to order so I wouldn't have to look up the part numbers every time. Now I can't find my wish list.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Oh oh, didn't know we had one of them. Have one in my head but not on site. :dunno:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,288 Posts
Am I missing something or is the Wish List FOR GREEN FARM PARTS missing in action?

Fixed it for you. You had a few words missing from your question. This lead members to believe there may have been a Wish List on the forums.

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts
Fixed it for you. You had a few words missing from your question. This lead members to believe there may have been a Wish List on the forums.
But this was posted in GFP's forum. :good2:

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
I had my cart emptied while waiting a couple of days for an announced sale that was coming. I am not sure if they clear it out at the end of every month or after some many days :dunno:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know the cart will empty after a certain time period. But, there was a wish list list that things had to be removed by the user. If you ordered an item from the wish list, the item still stayed in the wish list. It was a great feature for keeping up with consumables that you needed to order often. I guess it was an unknown feature. I would like to see return.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts