Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Old Pa-pa
11,743 Posts
My wife just said to me "After you answer my question, can you please go feed the dogs?"

I realized I was screwed the moment I parted my lips.

:laugh:
Here lad, this explains it all electronically: :lol:

Attachments

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
My wife just said to me "After you answer my question, can you please go feed the dogs?"

I realized I was screwed the moment I parted my lips.

:laugh:
That was smart on her part. I hope you did all three.
1. Answered the question
2. Which meant you fed the dogs
3. Kept yourself out of trouble
:lolol:
Yep you were screwed. :munch: :lolol:

·
Premium Member
7,707 Posts
Correct answer: Yes, ______________ (you fill in the blank; Dear, Sweetie, Honey, Baby, Babycakes, Cupcake, etc.) :mocking:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have we seen pictures of your 2010's, JustChris? :dunno:
It's just a joke on the reputation of the 2010's buddy!

I bought my real tractor out of the Northern Tool catalog. Yeah, while I was looking through the pages, someone else needed the bathroom and I made the foolish mistake of hurrying up and clicking the Add to Cart button. :lol:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Correct answer: Yes, ______________ (you fill in the blank; Dear, Sweetie, Honey, Baby, Babycakes, Cupcake, ​sweety pumpkin, sweety muffin, sweety pie, sweety cakes, etc.) :mocking:

you missed a few!:lol:

·
Registered
11,899 Posts

I bought my real tractor out of the Northern Tool catalog. Yeah, while I was looking through the pages, someone else needed the bathroom and I made the foolish mistake of hurrying up and clicking the Add to Cart button. :lol:
And, it's a good joke. The joke was evident when you said that there was one to run for parts. Not likely that one in three would run.

I was pulling your leg also. I was 14 or 15 when the 2010's came out. My Dad sold a few of them and didn't use good language when referring to them. (Maybe that's where I got it from). They certainly were not the best JD ever built, but might have been the worst.

I too, wanted a Northern Tool tractor, but had to settle for a JD. I'm waiting for a Prius tractor. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
What's this wife thing you speak of? :unknown:

·
Premium Member
7,707 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,707 Posts
Have we seen pictures of your 2010's, JustChris? :dunno:

And, it's a good joke. The joke was evident when you said that there was one to run for parts. Not likely that one in three would run.

I was pulling your leg also. I was 14 or 15 when the 2010's came out. My Dad sold a few of them and didn't use good language when referring to them. (Maybe that's where I got it from). They certainly were not the best JD ever built, but might have been the worst.

I too, wanted a Northern Tool tractor, but had to settle for a JD. I'm waiting for a Prius tractor. :banghead:
About 20 years ago the neighboring farmer retired and sold the farm. He also had a farm auction. He had a 2010 with a loader. They did the tractor and loader separate, then combined to see which way brought the most $$$. The loader was higher than the tractor :laugh::laugh:, but the combined price was enough more they sold as unit. I can't remember the price, I think it was under $4,000 :dunno: for both

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
About 20 years ago the neighboring farmer retired and sold the farm. He also had a farm auction. He had a 2010 with a loader. They did the tractor and loader separate, then combined to see which way brought the most $$$. The loader was higher than the tractor :laugh::laugh:, but the combined price was enough more they sold as unit. I can't remember the price, I think it was under $4,000 :dunno: for both
It should have been a lot under $4,000!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I told my wife that I would agree with her but then we would both be wrong.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

As I understand, Toyota is leveraging their highly successful snow plow option into the development of a hybrid tractor in the next couple of years, so maybe you'll get your wish.

priussnow.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
What's this wife thing you speak of? :unknown:
What your mother was to your father........

For many of us, the very best decision we ever made.

Statistically speaking from an actuarial standpoint, the sole thing which a male can do which extends your life expectancy by an average of almost 10 years and some studies show an improvement of life expectancy of up to 17 years.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Here is an actual picture of a 60 year old never married male clearing his driveway.......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts