Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GHT72 Woods Rotary Tiller. The lift arms broke some time back. The replacements were reinforced indicating a recognized manufacturing problem. They were expensive.
Now the PTO COVER bracket has broken off. The replacement part is over $200. It should not have broken as it is only subject to vibration. Beware. This is supposed to be a commercial grade piece of equipment.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,716 Posts
I have a GHT72 Woods Rotary Tiller. The lift arms broke some time back. The replacements were reinforced indicating a recognized manufacturing problem. They were expensive.
Now the PTO COVER bracket has broken off. The replacement part is over $200. It should not have broken as it is only subject to vibration. Beware. This is supposed to be a commercial grade piece of equipment.
The top salesman at the local JD dealer sells Woods, JD, Kubota and a couple other brands. He told me they sell more replacement parts for the Woods than any other. Second highest parts seller is Bushhog.

In the diagram below, what exactly is broken on yours?? Can it be repaired(welded) and reinforced??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts