Green Tractor Talk banner

161 - 180 of 276 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
My internet is down. I’m going to Google headquarters tomorrow to ask them stuff
Ask for this guy named Al (sumthin'), he said he invented it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.” – Robin Williams

Sent from my phone that’s smarter than me

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained as ignorance...

·
Registered
679 Posts
If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary works in Braille.
I get this mental image of all those rednecks, and they have almost reached their goal of producing all those works. Then after all that, the last redneck misses and the last sentence is garbage. Darn it! Got to start over now. :banghead:

·
Corndog Hater
11,454 Posts
It is what it is. - That’s a favorite of mine and Mrs. CP

Figures do not lie, but liars do figure.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
This topic needs a Part II in the "other" sector......I have a few but not suitable "here"

·
Registered
614 Posts
God must love stupid people - he made so many of them!!
And when I encounter those creations, I remind myself that...

If everybody was above average, there wouldn't be an average!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
When my guys start being *****y and crybaby I tell them to have faith. Not gut rot. Don't look at it as a problem, but a challenge. Life is challenging. Positive thinking can get you through anything. Instead of complaining, say "Challenge accepted!" That usually shuts them up for a minute

161 - 180 of 276 Posts