Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a set of bolt on hooks and an extended imatch top hook for my new 1025r while drinking my Saturday morning coffee. Received an email confirmation later in the day stating my order was being packaged for shipping. I thought it was just an automated response, but my package arrived Monday! That’s great service. I haven’t had a chance to install yet because of work, but everything is there, looks great and is ready to go when I have some free time later today or tomorrow.

Thank you, Ken. :bigthumb:

Jeff

·
Registered
12,228 Posts
Ordered a set of bolt on hooks and an extended imatch top hook for my new 1025r while drinking my Saturday morning coffee. Received an email confirmation later in the day stating my order was being packaged for shipping. I thought it was just an automated response, but my package arrived Monday! That’s great service. I haven’t had a chance to install yet because of work, but everything is there, looks great and is ready to go when I have some free time later today or tomorrow.

Thank you, Ken. :bigthumb:

Jeff
Same exact thing when I ordered my diff lock pedal, Saturday ordered, Monday after work installed. :good2: Kennyd don't mess around!!

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Your welcome Jeff!

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Ken's always the best to deal with. You wont find a faster shipper and always correct.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,874 Posts
I am sure you meant you wont find a faster shipper than his wife or kids.:laugh:
Ken's a great guy and very knowledgable but he really drives those Elves hard! :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts