Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone let me know how to plumb up the WR Long 3rd function valve without a power beyond or rear valve kit? I’ve watched Homestead Joes YouTube video and it looks simple....but mine looks different than his. See my pictures. Thanks this is on 2032R/2038R.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
You will pick up hydraulic power on the inboard fitting as shown in the attached photos. This is the fitting where Power Beyond and Dual Rear SCV are normally attached.

You will need to remove the line (ITEM 19 - PART NUMBER LVA22508) that is currently attached to the loader hydraulic valve (ITEM 20).
3rd Function Loader Hydraulic Kit 015.jpg

You will install the pressure line for the 3rd function on the same fitting on the loader hydraulic valve.
3rd Function Loader Hydraulic Kit 10A.jpg

You will install the 3rd function return line to the other fitting where the removed line (LVA22508) was attached. I don't have any photos of this connection, but I think it is obvious enough.

You will likely need some adaptor fittings to make this work.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Sincerely

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

Thank you Joe!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I am in the same boat as you and am wondering what fittings where needed to complete the hook up for the return line. Also, what did you do with the line you disconnected? A cap of some sort?
What model tractor do you have and what is the hydraulics configuration?
Does it have power beyond?
Does it have dual rear SCV?
Sincerely

·
Registered
3 Posts
2038r and I realized that the line is completely removed and replaced after some research. I was initially thinking that the old supply line would be dangling there. New to tractors! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
2038r and I realized that the line is completely removed and replaced after some research. I was initially thinking that the old supply line would be dangling there. New to tractors! Thanks!
So you're all set? Figured it out?
Sincerely

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not exactly. LVA22508 connects to the back of the control valve and near then winds down to a fitting right next to the mice PTO shaft. LVA22507 is the line that you have pictured and sayin I should remove

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Not exactly. LVA22508 connects to the back of the control valve and near then winds down to a fitting right next to the mice PTO shaft. LVA22507 is the line that you have pictured and sayin I should remove
See the below photos.
Sincerely

1 - 9 of 9 Posts