Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a 54" front blade and quick hitch for my 445. If anyone is close to west central IL and looking to sell please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
I am looking to purchase a 54" front blade and quick hitch for my 445. If anyone is close to west central IL and looking to sell please let me know.

Thanks.
I have a 54" Blade and Front Quick Hitch (w/ hyd angle) listed in the For Sale pages. (pictures are there)

I compared part numbers between the 2305 and the 455 on Green Farm Parts and I believe the hitch I have will fit your tractor. It appears that the hitch connects directly to your frame.

From where I am at to Quincy is 400 miles / 6.5 hours. Half way appears to be Perryville, IL (just south of St. Louis) right at 200 miles. I would be willing to meet you there if you are interested in the blade/hitch.

Perhaps some of the parts lookup pro's on the site could double check my part numbers???

The front hitch part number that I found / compared is BM20921 (I also found BM18644 replaced by LVB24898) I think the BM20921 number includes the frame adapter for the 2210 / 2305.

The Angling Kit part number that I found is BM20922 (I also found another number LVB24901)

If you are interested, check out my add and shoot me a PM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts