Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a good 955 or 855 CUT. Would prefer less than 1500 hours, needs to have mfwd, loader, and mmm. Would prefer a 70a loader, but could live with a 52 or 420. Around $8-11k?. Can't have excessive blow by. Would pay extra if it had a backhoe. Brush hog and tiller would be nice also. Willing to travel for the right one. I'm in Cincinnati Ohio.

Thanks, Jake.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still looking!

Found a couple on craigslist, but one was 9 hours away (one way). and I waited too long to decide and was sold, the other was 3 hours away and I missed it by a couple hours.

willing to spend more for the right tractor. Will take something newer if comparable on PTO HP with the 855 OR 955.

Someone trade up to a newer tractor and sell me yours!

Thanks,

Jake

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Nice looking tractor. How many hours and did you get it for a good price?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
855, 1988 model year, 370 hours. Engine is super clean. Has the paint flaking issues that the early tractors had. I'd call it a decent price. The low hours put it over the top.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
855, 1988 model year, 370 hours. Engine is super clean. Has the paint flaking issues that the early tractors had. I'd call it a decent price. The low hours put it over the top.
That sounds like you got an excellent tractor and especially with only 370 hours! :good2: The tractor is close to 38 years old and that works out to be a little less than 10 hours per year. That isn't too bad. It sounds like it is just getting broke in. I am guessing it came with all the attachments etc too. I am happy for you.
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts