Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
Hers a picture of the BLV10160 kit. It might help others identify what it is, as opposed to the part number only.
BLV10160.jpg.jpeg

As you may be aware, it has been discontinued for some time now. I recently had a discussion with another member who was looking for this. He said that Heavy Hitch could sell him their mounting brackets for about $80 (not including the green weight bracket). See picture below. I don't know exactly what all the pieces are, but it might be the pieces they show in their listing of a 'complete kit' for the front weight bracket they offer. It may be the 2 black brackets, rod, nuts/bolts and clips but I'm not 100% sure. It may be the 2 black brackets only. You'd have to check with them. JD wants $68.18 for ONE of those black brackets, and $56.46 for the 3/4" rod that would go through the holes to hold your accessory bracket. You might have some luck finding BLV10160 from a member or even possibly a dealer who happens to have one, but I think the chances are pretty slim. Heavy Hitch might be your best alternative.
HHFBK-G-7.jpg.jpeg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts