Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
1986 JD 655
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Looking/WTB a Dual mid SVC for John Deere 655-755-855-955, KIT BM16871.
Has long been discontinued from JD. Wondering if anyone has a new old stock or used kit available for sale.

I have a 86 655 CUT, I have been looking for over the last 10 years for the kit. Saw one sold last year on here but alas I missed the opportunity.

Also looking for a copy of the installation manual if you have one? I have come to realize I may need to order piece by piece as the Kit is no longer available, having a copy of that would help me part sourcing.

Kit comes with the following:
All steel lines, hydraulic fittings, couplers, brackets, linkages, gaskets, bolts, nuts, hydraulic blocks/valves, joystick, and instructions to mount on any of the 55 series compact tractors.

Thanks.

Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
Good luck. Becareful with the wanted to buy posts - it's a common tactic to say "I've got one of those send [greendot/zelle] to my friend, my email isn't working- I'll get it shipped out asap."

This is shady at best, you're going to lose your money realistically with zero recourse.

There are tons of exceptional people on GTT, whom I'd happily send money before getting the item, but.... be VERY leary of newish registrations and very low post counts. You're looking for a unique and specific hard to find item.

Good luck!

PS: I see that wallet is already getting warm! 馃槈

Registered
Did you ask your JD dealer to do a dealer search? Might get lucky and find a dealer with NOS.

Registered
1986 JD 655
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck. Becareful with the wanted to buy posts - it's a common tactic to say "I've got one of those send [greendot/zelle] to my friend, my email isn't working- I'll get it shipped out asap."

This is shady at best, you're going to lose your money realistically with zero recourse.

There are tons of exceptional people on GTT, whom I'd happily send money before getting the item, but.... be VERY leary of newish registrations and very low post counts. You're looking for a unique and specific hard to find item.

Good luck!

PS: I see that wallet is already getting warm! 馃槈
Thanks for the Tips. haha yeah already looking to spend. been searching a long time, don't expect to find one right away.
Always do a background checks on sellers before making large purchases online, good practice to be safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts