Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a front snow blade, hydraulic angler, hoses, and quick-tach for a JD425. Located near Pittsburgh, PA but willing to travel a bit for the right price.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Have you been to all the local dealers. I found one 4 years back for my 420 in a weed pile in back of a local dealer. when you are at the dealer drive through the whole lot and keep your eyes open. I was able to pick it up cheap because they had no use for it. good luck:bigthumb:

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
I'm looking for a front snow blade, hydraulic angler, hoses, and quick-tach for a JD425. Located near Pittsburgh, PA but willing to travel a bit for the right price.

Thanks,

Joe
will a mount for a 445 fit ur 425? if so there is one machine finder, it is in big rapids Mi., FOR THE SUM OF $850. A NICE full day of a road trip, up and back.:laugh: they might ship it for u:dunno:
ah-found another one in Avon, New York. this one is cheaper yet--$500, and it looks pretty good too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, guys. We found a set up at a local non-JD dealer. Paid somewhere around $600 for everything. Hydraulics were fine, blade a bit beaten up, but after all it is a snowblade!.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts