Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used backhoe for my 3320. Also need the correct mounting hardware. Would be interested in mounting hardware, backhoe or both. - Dana

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you find one, jump on it quick! They sell almost instantly!! I've always wanted one but can't justify it for my situation.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had been looking for a backhoe attachment for my 3720 for over a year. I finally found a barely used 448 about 3 hours away. It was in great shape and was used on a 3320. He wanted $4k for it but after a little negotiating, we settled on $3700 for the backhoe, the rackets, and the power beyond kit. I felt like this was just too good to pass up. I use it more than I thought I ever would, I even found an 18" bucket to go with it for $400 on Craigslist. Takes about 10 minutes to put on or take off. Good luck in your search, I saw another 448 On Craigslist in Maine for $5500. Looks to be almost new.

·
Administrator
18,270 Posts
I had been looking for a backhoe attachment for my 3720 for over a year. I finally found a barely used 448 about 3 hours away. It was in great shape and was used on a 3320. He wanted $4k for it but after a little negotiating, we settled on $3700 for the backhoe, the rackets, and the power beyond kit. I felt like this was just too good to pass up. I use it more than I thought I ever would, I even found an 18" bucket to go with it for $400 on Craigslist. Takes about 10 minutes to put on or take off. Good luck in your search, I saw another 448 On Craigslist in Maine for $5500. Looks to be almost new.
$3,700 is robbery! You should be very proud of that deal! :good2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts