Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 3pt hitch setup and rear pto for my X595, didn't know if anyone had a used setup or not. Pretty pricey new.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Good luck and for your sake, I hope you find one because they are salty new......

Rarely are the PTO add on kits removed from a tractor after installed. It's a fairly involved process to install one, which is why they are unlikely to be taken back out. I do see new in the box and never installed from time to time.......This will be interesting to see if you find one.

The 3ph arms are more commonly found and many X series machines I have seen with 3 ph arms don't have the rear PTO. I think there are after market sellers of the 3ph arms for the X series machines....

By the way, I am a BIG FAN of the x495, x595 and I keep looking for one at a decent deal and which isn't used and abused. I don't really "NEED" one, but I have decided I "Want" one..........

Good Luck with your search.....:good2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WTB Rear PTO X595

I like mine think they are pretty tough machines but I need one to pull a small bush hog etc. Can't decide do I get rid of mine a buy something with 3pt hitch and PTO . My X595 has 600 hours may consider selling if I find something in the same price range as what I get from mine.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts