Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have an ROPS that you're not using, if it will fit a 4100/4200 tractor, I'm looking for one. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
311 Posts
A 4200 is a completely different and larger tractor and the ROPS is not interchangeable between the two models. You need AM879540 which is for the 4100 only.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A 4200 is a completely different and larger tractor and the ROPS is not interchangeable between the two models. You need AM879540 which is for the 4100 only.
Thanks eastcreek. Now all I got to do is find one.. :pray:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link. A few of them don't answer or take messages, and the one that I did get through, said it has already been sold. I'll keep working on it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Try All States Ag Parts 877-530-2010 I think they have a few parts tractors. I also found a few used part dealers a bit of a challenge to contact, but did eventually hear from most. Some took multiple calls and some would answer e-mails. Good luck.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again, e/c. I did get through to some of them. Only one had a bar, which was the non-folding rops; just the bar; nothing else. He wanted way $$$$ too much for it, plus. I'll just keep a look out; one will eventually turn up.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've never seen a 4100 with a folding ROPS, did some come with one? The 4110 did come with a folding ROPS. I've got both models and could measure to see if they are interchangeable if it would help.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks again, e/c. I did get through to some of them. Only one had a bar, which was the non-folding rops; just the bar; nothing else. He wanted way $$$$ too much for it, plus. I'll just keep a look out; one will eventually turn up.
Does your tractor have the supports under the fenders that the ROPS bolts too? I'd be surprised if you didn't. You should only need the roll bar and bolts.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, the supports are there under the fenders, and I am pretty sure that this machine had a ROPS on it at one time. I don't mind having the fixed bar, as I have plenty of overhead clearance going into either of the 2 buildings. But the one guy who did get back to me, has one that someone drilled some odd-placed holes in the bar, to add something, and it does not have any lights.

What do you think I should expect to pay for one like that?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks eastcreek! I sent him an email; we'll see if it's still available.

·
Registered
311 Posts
If I get some time today I'll measure the bolt spacing to confirm that the 4100 and the 4110 have interchangeable ROPS. I think they are the same but I've never checked.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Good deal. My tractor has 30" on-center, from outside hole to outside hole, with a bolt pattern of 2&3/4" x 4". (I just checked). The rops in you link, decal in one of the photos, shows machines that it fits, and 4100 is not listed. That's what prompted my question.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No longer looking for ROPS

Got one today. Will see about fitting it up to the tractor tomorrow. Thanks, especially east creek, for you helpful posts and links.

Now to find a reasonably priced set of (LED?) lights, or at least the work-lights. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.