Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have a 2015 X300. When I bought it I didn't buy a Snow Plow/Blade with it. I now want to retrofit a Snow Blade assy. I need the Blade as well as all the necessary mounting Hardware. I'll remove the old parts from your tractor. I live near Cincinnati, but will travel ti get the equipment I need. Thanks Pat

·
Administrator
20,845 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

I removed your personal contact info so you don't get spammed with a bunch of stuff you didn't intend. The normal means of contact is using the Private Message system. It operates just like an email and will send you an email notification (if you have your profile and general settings set and saved that way) when someone is interested in your ad.

Have you contacted a dealer or one of our supporting vendors? They not only support the community here, but offer great deals and discounts for our members. :good2:

Mutton Power Equipment ask for Shane.

Green Farm Parts

·
Super Moderator
5,192 Posts
IIRC, the x300 uses a 42" (or maybe 44"?) plow that is unique to the x300 line. I don't think it fits on any other series and the plows used on other series won't fit the x300. I don't see many advertised but if I run across one I'll post links here for ya!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts