Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've heard many people try to get a good deal on a 44in snow blade only to find out it won't work for the x300. So I was wondering is there any way to tell if a 44in blade will work ? I know the sky 23044 is meant for the x300 but Don't believe this is found anywhere on the actual blade. Any advice you can provide is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
592 Posts
The bad thing about the X300 is the transmission is not as heavy duty as the X320 or above.

Even if you can find a blade to fit, you might be taking chances with the tranny.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I had a 2005 L108 with the K46 transaxle & a 46" plow. Used that thing to cut a 1/3 acre lot & plow a 100' driveway for 2 years. I got a property management job after that. Put that thing in service plowing a 70 lot trailer park for another 5 years. Also cut 15 or so empty lots all summer. Unknown hours of towing a cart & salt spreader. Didn't have in our meter but it was easily over 1000 hours. She only took one head gasket, 1 drive belt & one set of Front wheel bushings. Ended up selling it for $775. When I drove it on the guys truck that trans pushed as good as the day I bought it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts