Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any opinions or experience on the X300R. I am looking at purchasing one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have one, nice machine in my opinion. I have had it now for 2 seasons, 75hrs and it hasnt skipped a beat. My primary use is mowing, and once and awhile I will use a cart for light loads. The things I like are the blower is always on the machine and I can dump without leaving the seat.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I absolutely love my x300r. I keep my grass fertilized and well watered resulting in a nice thick lawn. The 300r doesnt have that big clumsy chute hanging out the side which makes it beautiful for trimming in and around trees. Has it plugged?....yes...a couple times.....i just remove the bagger and clear the chute w/a broom handle or stick. This is my only complaint. I have 300 hrs on it and I love it.

I often by-pass the switch on the back w/a plastic tie and take the bag off for recycling my grass.......works great and has tons of power for pulling your trailer around too.

Would I buy another one?...In a heartbeat!

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Any opinions or experience on the X300R. I am looking at purchasing one.
Depending on your usage you might consider stepping up a couple models in the X3 series to get the heavier tuff torque hydro. I am not an expert to tell you which one but there will be people on here that will know.

The X300 is a fine machine and will work perfect as intended but if you are going to use it for anything leaning towards "garden tractor" duties you might want to think about this.

The X300 has a non servicable hydro unit in it that was designed for mowing and lighter duty work.

Beautiful tractor though.

As I said I am sure someone will chime in and offer more info.

·
Super Moderator
2,700 Posts
Depending on your usage you might consider stepping up a couple models in the X3 series to get the heavier tuff torque hydro. I am not an expert to tell you which one but there will be people on here that will know.

The X300 is a fine machine and will work perfect as intended but if you are going to use it for anything leaning towards "garden tractor" duties you might want to think about this.

The X300 has a non servicable hydro unit in it that was designed for mowing and lighter duty work.

Beautiful tractor though.

As I said I am sure someone will chime in and offer more info.
Rich,
This is an old thread from August that was brought back up today. I'm sure the original poster has move on it or not by now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts