Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a blade/snowblower for my x475 and see alot of older 400 series that come with the QH. Which ones would fit my tractor and all I have to change is the hoses out for longer ones correct?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,955 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
The chart from Mutton Power is not correct on the X400 & X700. The BM17347 that fits the 425, 445 & 455 will also fit the X400 & X700. You just will not be able to have the deck on & the quick hitch on at the same time with the BM17347 hitch. Also the picture that show when you click on the BM17347 part number is not correct.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
I've been looking for a blade/snowblower for my x475 and see alot of older 400 series that come with the QH. Which ones would fit my tractor and all I have to change is the hoses out for longer ones correct?

The quick Hitch for the 425, 445 & 455 Will work On Your X475 Only thing different is the Older quick Hitch Cannot Be Mounted at the same time You Have Your Mowing deck on. So if You wanted to do a quick dozing Job You would have to remove Your Mowing deck. The quick Hitch for the X475 Can be Mounted at the same time as the mowing deck. But Most don't do snow removal with there deck on. So It probably won't really matter to you:bigthumb:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What would be an average price for the angling quick hitch and 54 blade. Blade it's self looked to be on good condition. Everything thing on QH looked to be good shape. Obviously I need to change hoses over for longer ones

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
What would be an average price for the angling quick hitch and 54 blade. Blade it's self looked to be on good condition. Everything thing on QH looked to be good shape. Obviously I need to change hoses over for longer ones

Used I have seen the Go for anywhere from $500 to as high as $700 Total for Blade & quick hitch together:bigthumb:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Sergeant

Local guy has one for sale but needs 2 new springs and missing the bottom guides. He's asking $550

1 - 7 of 7 Posts