Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I upgraded from my 2010 X500 to a new X738. I had a 48" plow with the hitch, rockshaft, and manual angling kit ready to go. They guy who bought it was going to make it work on a Honda 4x4 of some kind, and he bought it without all the good stuff I worked hard to keep for someone.

I'm selling the Manual Angling Kit, part number BM23488 I believe. It should have all the parts that come with BM23488, but please look at the picture. This appears to be $260 new. I don't need to get anywhere near that. I just want it to go to someone who needs one, and I don't want to pay eBay fees (for you or I).

Also selling the rockshaft assembly. Should be part AM135847. See pics.

Will likely fit many other X300 and X500 series tractors using a 48" plow/blade.

Make me an offer.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
FORD
1 Posts
I upgraded from my 2010 X500 to a new X738. I had a 48" plow with the hitch, rockshaft, and manual angling kit ready to go. They guy who bought it was going to make it work on a Honda 4x4 of some kind, and he bought it without all the good stuff I worked hard to keep for someone.

I'm selling the Manual Angling Kit, part number BM23488 I believe. It should have all the parts that come with BM23488, but please look at the picture. This appears to be $260 new. I don't need to get anywhere near that. I just want it to go to someone who needs one, and I don't want to pay eBay fees (for you or I).

Also selling the rockshaft assembly. Should be part AM135847. See pics.

Will likely fit many other X300 and X500 series tractors using a 48" plow/blade.

Make me an offer.

Dave
DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS ANGLE KIT AFTER ALL THIS TIME.

·
Administrator
22,385 Posts
OLD posts from 1-post members.

Thread closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.