Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the X370 with the 44" blade with the remote angling kit and blower. While I like the performance of each, I didn't like the way J. D. "engineered" the way to switch attachments. The blower is easy enough, with it's Quick Hitch (that's what I call it, J. D. calls it a Compatibility Kit). What bugged me was you have to remove the Quick hitch to use the blade. Why not make a Quick Hitch mount for the blade?! Check out my post, I am on version 2 and it works great! I am going to possibly modify it again, as it doesn't lift as high as the oem mount. I am also going to add weight to make it scrape better. Stay tuned. Good luck! Jevers
P. S. I too used an atv and my X370 doesn't even come close to the traction of the atv. I have chains and 4 suitcase weights on the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Huh, I guess I should have done my homework. I'm guessing that you have an extra hitch that mounts to the tractor? I would need to part that is attached to the plow. I will do some research, but I bet that part is gonna be be spendy! Thanks for sharing this valuable information! Jevers

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a 2015 X590
I purchased a plow and a blower, they both use the same quick hitch so I have an extra hitch still in the box.

I bought the plow to push the dirt back that the town plow rips up with the wing. Since I bought it , they haven't torn the lawn up since in my yard- figures.

I did use the plow once on my neighbors lawn though . Now it just takes up space in my shed.
Any chance you could post a few pictures of the plow frame, especially where it mounts to the Quick hitch? 8am

1 - 4 of 4 Posts