Discussion Starter #2
I found two 48in blades both new :)
1 is for a GT 230 and the other fit's a 345

will they work on an X530 ???

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking for a pic of the snow blade for my x530 anyone have one they can post PLEASE

trying to see how they mount and if I can adp. a gx245 345 blade

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
115 views and no one has a pic of a blade setup

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know where I can find a Compatibility Chart

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
anyone know where I can find a Compatibility Chart
Supersoaker,

You can determine compatibility at the Deere Parts website. Find the part number and search it in the Where Used section. Alternatively, a call to your dealer parts counter or sales person will get you an answer.

Also, I just saw rtgt mentioning he's got a plow for sale in another thread here, though I'm not sure which one.

Last, you might get better response posting your question over in the Lawn Tractor section. Maybe maybe not. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
9,813 Posts
Supersoaker,

You can determine compatibility at the Deere Parts website. Find the part number and search it in the Where Used section. Alternatively, a call to your dealer parts counter or sales person will get you an answer.

Also, I just saw rtgt mentioning he's got a plow for sale in another thread here, though I'm not sure which one.

Last, you might get better response posting your question over in the Lawn Tractor section. Maybe maybe not. Just a thought.
When I saw Supersoaker's add I did some checking and I think this tractor doesn't have hydralics. The mid / front implements use mechanical lift, a foot pedal I believe.

Supersoaker - does your X530 have 4 hydralic ports?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supersoaker,

asked the dealer and sales person and all they will tell me is I need SKU23048 and when I try looking it up I keep getting can not be found :(

When I saw Supersoaker's add I did some checking and I think this tractor doesn't have hydralics. The mid / front implements use mechanical lift, a foot pedal I believe.

Supersoaker - does your X530 have 4 hydralic ports?
I have not see any ports .

but it is hyd. power steering and hyd. lift deck

I have the front quick hook up plate just need to know what blade will hook too it :)

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys :thumbup1gif:

I just found a good deal,

came off an x500

like new 48in blade setup with quick hook up ready to install
50lb wheel weights w/bolts
tire chains
and like new used 1 time John Deere Tow-Behind Combination Aerator-Spreader 40in

·
Premium Member
9,813 Posts
thanks guys :thumbup1gif:

I just found a good deal,

came off an x500

like new 48in blade setup with quick hook up ready to install
50lb wheel weights w/bolts
tire chains
and like new used 1 time John Deere Tow-Behind Combination Aerator-Spreader 40in
Sweet! Sounds like your ready for the white stuff. :good2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I pick it up Tuesday will post some pics
:good2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just got home with my stuff and was doing some reading on and noticed I went right by kennyD's home town and his :greentractorride:dealer.:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the guy I pick my plow from said that they make a bracket so I can leave the mower deck on and hook up the plow :)

does anyone know if this is true and if so do you have a pic or part #

Thanks

·
Administrator
18,340 Posts
I just got home with my stuff and was doing some reading on and noticed I went right by kennyD's home town and his :greentractorride:dealer.:)
You where in Westminster and didn't stop in?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we took 97 just into PA to pick up my stuff :) did stop into lowes in Westminster

·
Administrator
18,340 Posts
we took 97 just into PA to pick up my stuff :) did stop into lowes in Westminster
When you passed Finch and the airport, you where within 2 miles of me :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hope to get the rockshaft installed this weekend and will take some pics

also just picked up a john deere 17p cart today :)

this stuff is addicting LOL :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
for got my camera :( the wife got there and took this pic with her phone :)

got the rockshaft install :) took longer to get the deck of than to install the rockshaft :laugh:

Reactions: Gizmo2 and Kennyd
1 - 18 of 18 Posts