Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all . Well since working 12 hr. days since day after Thanksgiving and too much rain , I finally got to mow the grass with my new to me X530 . What a pleasure !! The power steering is awesome and the turning radius seems as tight , or tighter than my L130 , although the left rear gauge wheel seems to stick back to far . I will need to fine tune the deck level but , overall the cut was pretty good . :bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
Hey all . Well since working 12 hr. days since day after Thanksgiving and too much rain , I finally got to mow the grass with my new to me X530 . What a pleasure !! The power steering is awesome and the turning radius seems as tight , or tighter than my L130 , although the left rear gauge wheel seems to stick back to far . I will need to fine tune the deck level but , overall the cut was pretty good . :bigthumb:
Glad you enjoyed your new o you mower. At a steering wheel spinner and then try the power steering,,,Oh So Sweet ..:bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
romcjr; glad ur liking ur new machine, I know how much I enjoy mowing with my new to me x475. big jim

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
The power steering is awesome :bigthumb:
I cannot even conceive of the idea to have a machine without power steering any more.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Yeah that left rear wheel really gets in the way when you're trimming around something. Was also amazed how my X540 choped through 10 inch high grass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts