Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen the setup John Deere sells through a company call Superior Tech. What I wondering is if anyone can direct me on where to by the electric over hydraulic lifting ram. I can fabricate the rest of the parts. I attached a picture of the one they sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Deere through superior tech Just uses a electric actuator Not a Electric over Hydraulic actuator if You want a electric over Hydraulic Look here http://ph.parker.com/us/en/compact-electro-hydraulic-actuator any Parker dealer can get it for you But if You want to go with a standard electric actuator to use Look over Here Linear Actuator Plus Hardware I was going to go with a Parker electric over Hydraulic actuator to replace my electric actuator On My 1970 Cub Cadet But I ended Up going with the Thompson from Johnny Products. The actuators are to his specs But they should work for your Purpose You Can find cheaper actuators here Linear Actuators | Northern Tool + Equipment and many other Places:bigthumb:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deere through superior tech Just uses a electric actuator Not a Electric over Hydraulic actuator if You want a electric over Hydraulic Look here http://ph.parker.com/us/en/compact-electro-hydraulic-actuator any Parker dealer can get it for you But if You want to go with a standard electric actuator to use Look over Here Linear Actuator Plus Hardware I was going to go with a Parker electric over Hydraulic actuator to replace my electric actuator On My 1970 Cub Cadet But I ended Up going with the Thompson from Johnny Products. The actuators are to his specs But they should work for your Purpose You Can find cheaper actuators here Linear Actuators | Northern Tool + Equipment and many other Places:bigthumb:

Wow didn’t think the actuator alone would run that much. The kit might be a better way to go depending on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts