Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just going to get a pick or two up of my lawn gear. I have the 2017 X580 that I mow with. She is a beast. Does a great job. The owner abandoned a model 80cart here, I fixed it up little. My tractor doesn’t see many clean days, you work here. Try to get them cleaned up in the fall.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Looks great,those 80 carts are built heavy duty.:good2:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they are. Couldn’t believe the previous owner just left it. The cart can handle more rock than the mower can pull. The mower has been great, except for a major hydraulic fluid dump in my lawn in the first month I owned it. Turns out that one hydraulic line didn’t get attached to the frame from the factory. Belt caught it. It was a simple fix though.

·
Premium Member
7,716 Posts
Those 80 carts are collector items around here. I've seen them on Craigslist for $125 (poor) to $600 or more restored. I know a guy who has 9 of them in various conditions.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine was made in December of 1982. Think they stopped making them the next year.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Hey guys. Just going to get a pick or two up of my lawn gear. I have the 2017 X580 that I mow with. She is a beast. Does a great job. The owner abandoned a model 80cart here, I fixed it up little. My tractor doesn’t see many clean days, you work here. Try to get them cleaned up in the fall.
I agree 100% . I love my X580 . I have had no issues at all with it's cutting ability and it's power . :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts