Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all - first post here. Have read the forums for quite a while, but wanted to post to get everyone's input, as I didn't find anything when I searched

I aerated the other day, and my tires were caked with mud. I pressure washed them off which got mud all over the undercarriage, so i washed that off, as well, including the transmission

I have a low power pressure washer built for car detailing.....Curious how sealed the K72 housing is. Does anyone think there is risk of water in the transmission from this?

If so, I suppose draining it and refilling is my only recourse? I know not all the fluid drains from the housing when you change the fluid, but would be better than nothing I guess

Thanks, all - I appreciate it
Matt

·
Premium Member
16,951 Posts
You should be fine. However, I always just use a garden hose when cleaning my X500 engine and undercarriage. I spritz everything with Fantastik, wait a few mins and then rinse it off with a hose. It gets everything sparkling clean and no worries about water getting where it shouldn't.

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
I am sure it will be fine👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.