Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished up my brackets on the 580 for (Cyclone Rake) at a buddy house. After that I tried it out mowing at his house since he has ALOT of grass out around his shop. Well pleased with what I saw, last Sunday morning I went through the deck leveling got it close. He looked at what I cut and he said that it looked good to him .

On another note I work a scrap yard part time working the big scales. Today this guy came in with a drum lawn aerater on the his trailer and I asked if he was getting rid of that and he said yea. So after he weighted in I helped him take it off and I was going to buy it from the company , the manager said that I could buy from him so I made him a offer 20.00 so he took it, so we put it back on the trailer so he could weight out with it. Then we loaded on my truck. thought that was a pretty good deal

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,721 Posts
What X580?......................:dunno:
Must be a small picture. :lol:

·
Registered
3,829 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Great find on the aerator. Small picture though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picture

I read the instructions on posting pics but Im not seeing some of the things its mentions. I can get to the pic stored on the computer this is a chrome book so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. Its limited in some areas in computer world .

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
I have a chrome book that's not a problem.When you click on reply to thread,the top shaded area you'll see a paperclip icon second to last on the top row.Click on that (it'll say attachments when to put the mouse on it) that'll take you to another page (you may have to expand the page) that says choose file.Click on that,that'll take you to your pics in google drive.Choose the pic click on open and the it'll take you back to the choose file page.With mine I can only do 4 pics at a time,but when done on the far right middle you'll see upload.Click on that,the bottom left you'll see the present time loading.When that is done the top right is the exit window which will take you back to here.Then you can preveiw post bottom right to see what your post will look like. then you can click on submit reply to post it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I don't need to see the 580, I own one. I want to see the aerator please.

·
Registered
353 Posts
THAT is one hell of a nice aerator, Congrats on the find. Tow that around the yard before you fertilize and seed this spring and you'll have great results.:bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts