Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a new discharge boot for an X590 (new to me). I spoke with the manufacturer and forwarded pictures. I was curious if any of you may have one and what the fit is like. Mine has the 54" Accel Deep deck. If you have one and could take a picture it would be a huge help. My old one for my 325 sit flush and the bottom of the boot was basically even with the bottom of the deck. The new one sits at a steep angle and the bottom of the boot is at least 1.5" below the bottom of the mower deck. Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the spot you are looking for. This is on my 2017 54" JD deck.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hummer.2012, thanks that is helpful. Yours lines up much better, see picture below. I have been having a hard time working directly with Trac Vac on this. They are super nice, but not getting anywhere even with a ton of pictures I sent them. I really appreciate your help. Greg

IMG_0120.JPG

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hummer.2012,
Quick question, would you by chance have the part number for the chute you purchased from Trac Vac?
Greg

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hummer.2012,
Quick question, would you by chance have the part number for the chute you purchased from Trac Vac?
Greg
I ordered mine back in April of 2014. My vac system has an 8" hose and the part number I ordered was 792-8. I went my my dealer, Midstate Equip, and made the order.

I wasn't dealing with Trac Vac. My initial inquiry went to them, but they passed it on to the area distributor. I'm midwest. I got the part number from:
Samantha Thum.
CPD Inside Sales Coordinator.
Tel: 866-434-8069.
Web: www.cpdonline.com.

Samantha also gave 3 local places where I could order the part.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hummer.2012,

Perfect. Thanks again. Greg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts