Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In April, I bought an x590 in Italy where I live. The tractor is fantastic, cuts tall grass (1 meter) like a boss and handles the hilly terrain with ease. I also bought the steel 13 cu ft trailer and have hauled full trailer loads of wood up my hilly yard. It's done everything I've asked of it so far.

My negative experience so far is - I tried ordering the hydraulic sleeve hitch from two JD dealers (the 1 I bought my tractor from + another) and they both mentioned this part (LP66661) and other ground engaging implements aren't available for sale in Europe. I'd like to use the tractor with ground engaging implements to make a garden. I've been looking at Iron Baltic brand here in Europe (they make implements for ATV and garden tractors) but they don't have an X590-specific receiver hitch. Does anyone know of a company in Europe sells 2" receiver hitches that fit the x590 or who make ground-engaging implements besides Iron Baltic?

Thank for your time and help!

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
In April, I bought an x590 in Italy where I live. The tractor is fantastic, cuts tall grass (1 meter) like a boss and handles the hilly terrain with ease. I also bought the steel 13 cu ft trailer and have hauled full trailer loads of wood up my hilly yard. It's done everything I've asked of it so far.

My negative experience so far is - I tried ordering the hydraulic sleeve hitch from two JD dealers (the 1 I bought my tractor from + another) and they both mentioned this part (LP66661) and other ground engaging implements aren't available for sale in Europe. I'd like to use the tractor with ground engaging implements to make a garden. I've been looking at Iron Baltic brand here in Europe (they make implements for ATV and garden tractors) but they don't have an X590-specific receiver hitch. Does anyone know of a company in Europe sells 2" receiver hitches that fit the x590 or who make ground-engaging implements besides Iron Baltic?

Thank for your time and help!
Contact a Deere dealer In the US and Talk to them about shipping the Hitch to Italy I can Put You In touch with a Deere dealer that Might be willing to do it
went through this some time ago with a Member from Sweden and and The Membership at MTF was able to get a 44inch snow Blower to Him in Sweden for his X540

Parli inglese o stai solo usando un software di traduzione
Perché sarà metà del tuo problema

Contatta un rivenditore Deere negli Stati Uniti e parla con loro della spedizione del gancio di traino in Italia Posso metterti in contatto con un rivenditore Deere che potrebbe essere disposto a farlo

ha attraversato questo tempo fa con un membro dalla Svezia e l'appartenenza a MTF è stata in grado di portargli uno spazzaneve da 44 pollici in Svezia per il suo X540

Sto solo usando il software di traduzione da solo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply Sergeant, I appreciate it. I'm an American living in Italy, but I also speak Italian (been here for a while). I contacted Greenpartstore.com (an authorized JD dealer) about shipping me the sleeve hitch. They said they could lose their dealer agreement by shipping outside the country. I'm not sure what the issue is inside the states with JD and if it's really supply-chain problems, but it feels as if they're not supporting customers overseas by not having these accessories/parts for sale (sigh). I'd prefer to find something here, reduced cost of shipping + import duties for a bit of savings.

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
Thank you for your reply Sergeant, I appreciate it. I'm an American living in Italy, but I also speak Italian (been here for a while). I contacted Greenpartstore.com (an authorized JD dealer) about shipping me the sleeve hitch. They said they could lose their dealer agreement by shipping outside the country. I'm not sure what the issue is inside the states with JD and if it's really supply-chain problems, but it feels as if they're not supporting customers overseas by not having these accessories/parts for sale (sigh). I'd prefer to find something here, reduced cost of shipping + import duties for a bit of savings.
It would Not be cheap to do But That would get You a Hydraulic lifted sleeve Hitch

Hey Call Brinly and Hardy there the actual Manufacturer for the Hydraulic Lifted sleeve Hitch You actually supposed to Call them if there are Parts Missing On the power Lift Integral Hitch Brinly Residential Lawn Care and Garden Attachments
I have to find a Thread On another forum as there is a way to adapt another Manufacturers Sleeve Hitch to the X500 series which You Can buy directly On amazon (y)

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
For top Amazon Link Craftsman sleeve Hitch to work On X500 series
(y)

·
Registered
165 Posts
See this Hitch Here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MTMCPS...&pd_rd_r=59971c61-684c-4dcd-914b-490fbb77abbf Can be Made to fit The Deere X500 series Here is the Deere Manual Lift Integral Hitch https://www.amazon.com/John-Deere-Integral-Hitch-LP31357/dp/B08634BC7C/ref=sr_1_15?crid=16VROGFDIW9O5&keywords=lp66661+sleeve+hitch&qid=1655897891&sprefix=LP66661,aps,79&sr=8-15 That can Be Modified with and electric actuator to Be a Power lifted Hitch(that thread I can find On the Other forum)
what kind of modifications would be required with that first one? i recently got a GT245 and am thinking about getting a sleeve hitch

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
what kind of modifications would be required with that first one? i recently got a GT245 and am thinking about getting a sleeve hitch
See Post #6 the Link there tell You what You need to do to that Hitch.

But since Your In Canada I would suggest ordering One of these Universal Sleeve Hitch I have One On My 2004 GX335 Yes there expensive But John Makes them to a Good quality standard (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again Sergeant. I'll give the links a look and see if it's worthwhile shipping here. Otherwise, I may just fabricate my own hitch (a bit of a learning curve, but I've always wanted a welder) :)

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
Thanks again Sergeant. I'll give the links a look and see if it's worthwhile shipping here. Otherwise, I may just fabricate my own hitch (a bit of a learning curve, but I've always wanted a welder) :)
Just Know The Last Link In post #8 will not ship to Europe That why I didn't List it for You (y)

Reactions: MC3_98
1 - 10 of 10 Posts