Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an x590 purchased 2017 and the hydraulic lift is very hard to raise and lower after running the mower for about 15 minutes. It works normal with a cold engine upon startup. I changed the filter and fluid at recommended interval and the power steering works fine.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Make sure the deck and lift arms are installed correctly. Check for anything that may have gotten jammed between the deck and the tractor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an x590 purchased 2017 and the hydraulic lift is very hard to raise and lower after running the mower for about 15 minutes. It works normal with a cold engine upon startup. I changed the filter and fluid at recommended interval and the power steering works fine.
i have the same problem on my x590,when cold the lever works fine,after about 30minutes the lever is hard to move..the deck will still lift ok its the lever that is the problem(i think)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply. Everything seems to be installed ok b/c it works fine for the first 10 minutes and gets harder as time goes on. I got a reply from another 590 user and he is having the same identical problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts