Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a 2019 X590 with 54" deck, power mulch control, pF bagger, and 30" tiller. Should be a week or a little more.:yahoo:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Are you keeping your 595? That seems like a beast that will live forever. I’m curious how the 590 fits into your fleet. Your picture looks like you are acquainted with the Milsco XB200 with arm rests. Are you going to add the suspension base AM 148403 to your 590? It helps.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you keeping your 595? That seems like a beast that will live forever. I’m curious how the 590 fits into your fleet. Your picture looks like you are acquainted with the Milsco XB200 with arm rests. Are you going to add the suspension base AM 148403 to your 590? It helps.
The x595 is going nowhere.The x590 is replacing the 345. The 590 will do the majority of the mowing and tilling. I'll have to look at the suspension base.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to the “fleet.” We’lll expect pics of course. Good to hear the 595 is staying with you!

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tractor and tiller should be at the dealer by the end of the week. Could get it Saturday or early the following week.:good2:

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Congrats. Don't forget a couple pics when it arrives:good2:

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations. Just received my new X590 last week. I was quoted nearly $2000 for a hydraulic 42" tiller. Didn't know a 30" was available. Is that also hydraulic? Is the cost similar to the 42"?
The 30" is a mechanical tiller meaning belt and chain drive. Still uses the tractor hydro to lift it. I like the smaller lighter 30 fits nice between the garden rows and flower beds around the house.
Having a x595 I could've gone with a 42 (3pt hitch style) or the 647 but they're just bit too big for what I'm doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The 30" is a mechanical tiller meaning belt and chain drive. Still uses the tractor hydro to lift it. I like the smaller lighter 30 fits nice between the garden rows and flower beds around the house.
Having a x595 I could've gone with a 42 (3pt hitch style) or the 647 but they're just bit too big for what I'm doing.
Actually, I like the 30" tiller idea for a garden. Do you know the model number for that? My salesman has not been helpful when it comes to tillers for the X590.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually, I like the 30" tiller idea for a garden. Do you know the model number for that? My salesman has not been helpful when it comes to tillers for the X590.
John Deere

I'm surprised he didn't know about the 2 types of tillers.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This week is dragging. :munch:

·
Premium Member
7,573 Posts
This week is dragging. :munch:
We're slowing it down to make sure the rain gets out of the way for delivery day.....:kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Nice rig. I looked at those and rode one at the dealer last time there. That fuel injection is legit. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ordered a 2019 X590 with 54" deck, power mulch control, pF bagger, and 30" tiller. Should be a week or a little more.:yahoo:

Congrats I know you’ve been thinking about this upgrade for last 3 or 4 years!! Nothing like that new tractor smell!! I love the arm rests, and of course the brush guard ( should be standard equipment) Did you get the HDAP tires? You’ll be the only person I’ve heard about with the rare 590/595 combination!! What about snow removal for that massive amount of snow you get? ? Do you plow or snow blow? Obviously the 595 would be much better at plowing- but the 47 inch blower works really well on 590, and is extremely easy to put on and take off

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats I know you’ve been thinking about this upgrade for last 3 or 4 years!! Nothing like that new tractor smell!! I love the arm rests, and of course the brush guard ( should be standard equipment) Did you get the HDAP tires? You’ll be the only person I’ve heard about with the rare 590/595 combination!! What about snow removal for that massive amount of snow you get? ? Do you plow or snow blow? Obviously the 595 would be much better at plowing- but the 47 inch blower works really well on 590, and is extremely easy to put on and take off
Yep it's time,definitely getting the arm rest and brush guard. I did get the hdap's, as for snow I'm going to get a blade for the X595,I missed out on a 46 thrower for it for $500 on CL looked in real good shape. I prefer to use a thrower/blower over a plow I'll have to see how it works out, I'd like to use the X595 for snow.
That will be a neat combo the X590 and X595 hadn't thought about it till you mention it.:good2:

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The tractor is in today,tiller comes in tomorrow should be ready by Tuesday hopefully. Also ordered the brush guard and armrest kits.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The tractor is in today,tiller comes in tomorrow should be ready by Tuesday hopefully. Also ordered the brush guard and armrest kits.
Everyone needs the 30 tiller on the back of their X5 series tractor. I tore through 1/2 acre in just over an hour with my 30 on the back of my X580. Wonderful tiller, strong as an ox, and I like it better than the hydraulic tiller. You'll be happy.

PS- My only mistake was to drop the tiller 6" into the ground while at the top of a hill heading down. Scared the hell out of me because I didn't think I could go 40mph on an X5xx tractor.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had the 30 tiller on the 345 and would turn the garden dirt to power. That's why I'm getting another. Besides it's lighter to handle then the 42".

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like tomorrow could be the day.:yahoo:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts