Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see they are slightly different part numbers when ordering online but does anyone happen to know what parts are interchangeable. Looking to see if it makes sense to pick one up used for a 62C deck ( I have 54HC) and swap the needed parts which would likely come from JD at online dealer prices.

·
Registered
8,523 Posts
I see they are slightly different part numbers when ordering online but does anyone happen to know what parts are interchangeable. Looking to see if it makes sense to pick one up used for a 62C deck ( I have 54HC) and swap the needed parts which would likely come from JD at online dealer prices.
If the part numbers are different then the parts are too.

It’s been my experience that it ends up cheaper and easier to get the right parts first, then it is to modify or convert things.

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
I've found both my power flow heads at my dealer. Most of the time when they get traded in when resold the person buying doesn't want the bagger. In the back at my dealer they have pallets of used attachments,I got both PF heads for $100. No warranty just as is cash. (coffee money) Out of 7 they had laying around I was able to put together a complete system for my 98 345 for $200, all I needed was the double pulley and 2 new bags. The X595 I'm still looking for the hopper but I have my cart rigged up for it for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,523 Posts
I've found both my power flow heads at my dealer. Most of the time when they get traded in when resold the person buying doesn't want the bagger. In the back at my dealer they have pallets of used attachments,I got both PF heads for $100. No warranty just as is cash. (coffee money) Out of 7 they had laying around I was able to put together a complete system for my 98 345 for $200, all I needed was the double pulley and 2 new bags. The X595 I'm still looking for the hopper but I have my cart rigged up for it for now.
Screw the hopper with a trailer like that. Even my postage stamp takes 8-10 bag dumps every week in the fall

1 - 6 of 6 Posts