Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Depends what model - dealers by me have x730/x738 in stock. Have not seen seen any x750 or x758 in stock in my neck of the woods. My dealer did have one x739 also.

Tractorhouse online shows no dealers with new 2020 or 2021 x758s/754s in stock and one dealer with a 2020 x750.

Which probably implies that locally you might find them but the big dealers don't seem to be flush with diesel 7's.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends what model - dealers by me have x730/x738 in stock. Have not seen seen any x750 or x758 in stock in my neck of the woods. My dealer did have one x739 also.

Tractorhouse online shows no dealers with new 2020 or 2021 x758s/754s in stock and one dealer with a 2020 x750.

Which probably implies that locally you might find them but the big dealers don't seem to be flush with diesel 7's.
yes I was talking about the x758. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago. At that time time, dealer said around July 12. Just wondering if anyone at had a recent experience ordering.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
yes I was talking about the x758. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago. At that time time, dealer said around July 12. Just wondering if anyone at had a recent experience ordering.
I wonder if Deere is using up their Yanmar allotment of 25hp diesels in the 102x/2025 series tractors. ;)

It took me from 1/15 to 4/19 for my 1025 to come in and the dealer already had this one on allocation when I ordered it on 1/15.

I have to say I'm sure it'll be worth the wait for you. I love the 1025 and I love my x738 but I'd love my x738 even more with that diesel.

Deere hits it out of the park with both tractors... both the king of garden tractors and the baby of compact tractors.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Production was slowed down for a while at all Deere Plants worldwide as they were Not running full shifts of Personnel at Deere Plants do to the Virus. They still are Not to a Point according to My Youngest son who Is a Deere Design engineer. There was a Member Over On MTF ordered a X738 in Early February Just got his X738 a week or two back (y)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Production was slowed down for a while at all Deere Plants worldwide as they were Not running full shifts of Personnel at Deere Plants do to the Virus. They still are Not to a Point according to My Youngest son who Is a Deere Design engineer. There was a Member Over On MTF ordered a X738 in Early February Just got his X738 a week or two back (y)
I was shocked when my salesman told me they got an x739 in. They had an x750 last year on the floor but it went away as quick as it came. And this is at a smaller dealer whose biggest tractor is a 3 series.

·
Registered
534 Posts
A few days ago I was at my local dealer who normally has rows and rows of big and small tractors this time of the year. There was only a single 5 series by the road, a couple 1 series by the front door and a single small lawn tractor (240?) in the store which which normally holds a bunch of 200's thru 700's. I was there to pick up a part but it looked like all the salesmen were busy on the phones working on orders.

Not a good time to buy if looking for big discounts!

·
Registered
8 Posts
October 2020 I had 2 JD dealers within 20 miles of my house. One had a brand new X750, X758 and a used 2013 X750 with only 300hrs on it. The other dealer had a brand new X750. After looking at the prices of the new tractors, I opted for the used X750 for $7200, almost half the price of a new one. Couldn't be happier!

Also, here we are 6 months later and all those tractors are sold and no more available at either dealership! Looks like its slim pickings!:(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
October 2020 I had 2 JD dealers within 20 miles of my house. One had a brand new X750, X758 and a used 2013 X750 with only 300hrs on it. The other dealer had a brand new X750. After looking at the prices of the new tractors, I opted for the used X750 for $7200, almost half the price of a new one. Couldn't be happier!

Also, here we are 6 months later and all those tractors are sold and no more available at either dealership! Looks like its slim pickings!:(
Thanks for your reply. I guess the COVID has things still backed up. Are you liking the x750? Looks like a nice smooth mower!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.