Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to reverse the scv,when pulling down the deck will rise when pushing up the deck will drop.To me this is backwards.i know it's a small thing but I would like it the other way.there is nothing in the manual about it.

·
Administrator
17,481 Posts
Yeah it can be done but not easily. I thought the same when I got my 455-seems backwards but I got used to it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it can be done,do you know how to do it.im keeping this tractor for a long time,and really want to change it

·
Registered
54 Posts
I suggest you just get used to it...they are all that way. Messing with the hydraulic lines is a great way to void your warranty. The blade / blower up & down on the lower hydraulic lever operate the same way also.

·
Administrator
17,481 Posts
If it can be done,do you know how to do it.im keeping this tractor for a long time,and really want to change it
Sorry, I forgot to respond to this. Since the lift cylinder is plumbed with hardlines and not hoses, you will have to disassemble the tractor sufficiently enough to remove the two hardlines feeding it and replace them with 1/4" hoses but hook them up reversed.

730-2.jpg 730-1.jpg 730-3.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts