Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
X739, 54" HC Deck w/AC & MC, 54" QA SB
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new 739 end of Nov. 54sb just arrived last week. When the dealer installed all the pieces they remove the auto conect and the lift arms for the deck. I had alread remove the deck, disconected the auto connect PTO and hung it underneath and raised the lift arms to max hight. Dealer said that they had to removethem because they interfear with the front PTO for SB. Not what i thohght based on research. Are they right? Or just tring to get more work?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Just got a new 739 end of Nov. 54sb just arrived last week. When the dealer installed all the pieces they remove the auto conect and the lift arms for the deck. I had alread remove the deck, disconected the auto connect PTO and hung it underneath and raised the lift arms to max hight. Dealer said that they had to removethem because they interfear with the front PTO for SB. Not what i thohght based on research. Are they right? Or just tring to get more work?
The quick connect pto can be slid out of the way without removing them.

The draft arm latch and hanger included with the auto connect kit should keep everything out of the way of the snowblower PTO shaft. It's a pretty tight fit under there but is does work.

·
Registered
44 Posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts