Green Tractor Talk banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Gt1760223 I have a feeling you are going to be doing HONEY Do List for a long time , with everything you will be buying....
Yes and with a new task there is one more reason to buy another attachment. I am wondering if I should get a box blade an put weights on it somehow or just buy a separate ballast box.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Yes and with a new task there is one more reason to buy another attachment. I am wondering if I should get a box blade an put weights on it somehow or just buy a separate ballast box.
"Multi-tasker" eh? I like getting multiple uses out of stuff as well like my ballast box that ballasts and can still be a carry-all box. I don't stuff mine full to the gunnels with weight, I've just got it to about 250# worth of concrete pavers... Just enough room left to nicely contain stuff like a fuel can, tools, chain, a 5gal bucket of whatever, etc. And just to keep it "adjustable" I only use removable solid weight. Of course unless you drag it on the ground just right it ain't a box blade, but you can't haul fuel cans to the pump with a box blade (stock) either.:laugh:

·
Registered
654 Posts
The forks work good for cutting wood.

Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
"Multi-tasker" eh? I like getting multiple uses out of stuff as well like my ballast box that ballasts and can still be a carry-all box. I don't stuff mine full to the gunnels with weight, I've just got it to about 250# worth of concrete pavers... Just enough room left to nicely contain stuff like a fuel can, tools, chain, a 5gal bucket of whatever, etc. And just to keep it "adjustable" I only use removable solid weight. Of course unless you drag it on the ground just right it ain't a box blade, but you can't haul fuel cans to the pump with a box blade (stock) either.:laugh:
Point well taken?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts